Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And so orientationing begins

Yesterday all the other students in the CIEE program showed up, they seem like a nice bunch. Big populations from the Boston/New York areas, theyre a bit different out there i guess. haha im kidding. but really, odd. All the guys are really cool, and I feel like the girls might a need a bit of getting used to... so is life. A group of them wanted to see the city last night after they flew in, so Isaac and I showed them some sights. the city is a very nice place to be. Currently I am sitting in an orientation class, I think theyre discussing how to use their email systems or something like that. I should really get going before my mother gets upset at me for not paying attention. and everyone knows that will happen anyways :). I will hopefully know my classes soon, and I will tell you what I am taking! As always, love and miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. You know those east coasters... they are an interesting breed. :) Any of them from the Jersey/Philly area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ky,

    We miss you already...glad to hear you are already slacking in your first class. :-P

    Keep up the good work!
    All our love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're terrible Ky - you know me too well - that's pretty close to what I was thinking as I was reading . . . :) Pay attention and learn something!! :)
    I just sent you an email - it sure is GREAT to hear how you're doing!! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us!!

    I love you more!!
    mom

    ReplyDelete